Forming part of The Ripard Group, RLR Yachting, was established in 1963, in response to the demand for yachting services in Malta. At RLR, we are absolutely committed to yachting in Malta and we serve as both a yacht and super yacht agency in addition to providing a full retail service as the leading local distributor of a wide range of quality marine products including engines, navigational equipment, technical clothing and leisure crafts.
We have almost 50 yearsâ€™ experience servicing the yachting community in Malta, and we can offer expert advice on various aspects of yachting. Our partnerships with global leaders in the yacht industry mean that we can provide you with a complete full service no matter what size of vessel you operate
Yacht Agency Services
Over the past four decades, RLR have developed key professional relationships with leaders in the yacht industry and can provide a range of agency services in the main marinas of Malta.
We provide a whole range of premium services to the yachting and super yacht communities, from the main marinas in Malta and the Mediterranean region. We can offer the following and our experienced staff of yachting experts will be able to tend to your every need:
– Fuel bunkering
– Berth reservations
– Crew uniforms
– VIP chauffeur service
– Fine wines, spirits and flowers
– Laundry and dry cleaning
– Hotel and flight booking
– Freight forwarding in conjunction with our other group companies, Aviaserve and John Ripard and Son (Shipping) Ltd.
– Dry docking
– Technical services and support.
Maltese law is extremely advantageous for the operation of yachts and super yachts. RLR Yachting, together with The Ripard Groupâ€™s trusted legal advisors, offer a range of services to register a vessel under the Maltese Flag.
We provide a full range of onshore services including:
- Registration support and temporary importation procedure
- Coordination of legal and accountancy services, and a finance leasing structure
- Full liaison with the Maltese Authorities and Transport Malta (TM).
- Commercial yacht charter, in order to benefit from favourable VAT rates
Whatever your requirement, RLR can supply you with a turnkey chartering solution. We can source and book the boat and the full crew, and manage the whole process.
Together with Primo Yachts, our associates in the South of France we are able to source additional large vessels, adding to the choice of that we can provide you with.
With our expert staff, we provide a full, personal guardiennage service. For yachts berthed in a marina, we personally check the yachts as frequently as the owner requests. We also slip yachts up to 28m for any routine maintenance.
We can provide a full-service project management role to coordinate a team of specialists, some of these are subcontracted from overseas, in order for us to provide you with the best resources available. We can supply a refit service for any size of yacht, and we can utilise dry dock facilities where necessary.
We are proud of our contribution towards instigating The Rolex Middlesea Race; our company’s’ founders were instrumental in driving recognition for the race on the international yachting calendar.
Many of our staff compete in the race, and so are experts in the logistical coordination for this annual event. We can supply the following services:
- Container coordination in conjunction with our Ripard Group sister companies who are experts in the fields of container shipping in and out of Malta. We will be in touch with the vessel bringing your equipment to Malta and ensure that it arrives on time.
- We can supply technical ropes, and high load blocks along with a wide range of other specialist equipment.
- We can assist with shipping your vessel to any destination – even as far as Australia for the Rolex Sydney Hobart race.
- We can ensure that your race logistics and arrangements go as smoothly as possible.
For more information contact us.